Pin It

Jogging on a Monday morning after dropping the kids to school, I overheard two moms talking about head lice and the menace it has caused in their day to day lives. It got me thinking about the head lice treatment methods or rather the home remedies that I’ve tested out at home with my own kids.

Initially, I was quite hesitant to use the head lice treatment products available in the market due to its toxic chemical properties. However, after much research, I’m glad to share the news with all you mums! I recently came across this product, the “Butolice Spray” which has been clinically proven to be non-toxic, and is safe to be used on infants and as well as toddlers. I would like to recommend this product to all the parents out there as I’ve already tried it on my kids and the results were almost immediate. It’s safe to be used on kids and adults alike as it does not have any side effects due to its non-toxic nature.

The Butolice Spray comes with a head lice comb which makes it rather convenient to use. Also, the spray helps to distribute the head lice solution evenly onto the hair and the scalp, making it quite effective in terms of getting rid of the head lice and nits. The Butolice spray is “non-toxic”, “odourless” and it has been proven to be an effective once off solution to head lice and eggs.

How to get rid of head lice?

Treatment: The Butolice spray is available at all leading pharmacies island-wide and online. The Butolice spray is suitable for ages 6 months and above


  • Spray the Butolice lotion onto dry hair
  • Massage thoroughly and leave for a minimum of 60 minutes/ Ideally leave overnight
  • Rinse off
  • Repeat treatment after 7 days if required

Product Highlights

  • Easy to apply trigger spray
  • Odourless
  • No pesticides
  • Gentle formula
  • Comb included
  • Kills head lice and eggs

Common situations that can lead to the transfer of head lice include School children, sitting in close proximity to others, sleeping in the same bed, sharing combs, brushes, towels etc.

In conclusion, I disseminate information and an offer of a glass of wine to anyone who asks. I’m OK being the go-to lice mom at our school if it helps us all get to a better place, “one nit at a time!”

Pin It