Category: Ramadan Recipes by Crescent
- 2 packs Crescent Meat Balls 200g
- 2 cups Potato (boiled and mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Patti dough flour
- 1/2 cup herbs
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the smashed potato, onions , salt , pepper and herbs in a bowl .
- Mix well and form balls and place Crescent Meatballs on potato balls.
- Unfold the Patti dough and flatten it with a roller pin. And cut thin strips.
- Cover the units with Patti Strips to form a flower
- Place them on a greased tray
- Place one pancake on a greased tray and brush egg on top
- Brush it with egg yolk bake it for 220°C for 15 mins